Economy and Innovation
Partenalia’s working groups were organised in 2009 following the general arrangement of the network. This new organisational system was based on a survey made to the members about their competences and interests, as a result, three main lines of work were defined:
- Focused on Economy, Innovation and Energy.
- Focused on Employment, Training and Labour inclusion.
- Focused on Territorial development, Tourism and New Technologies.
- Their creation and the adhesion to them are carried out on voluntary basis.
Objectives E&I Working Group
Following the article 14 of the Rules of Procedures, the main objectives of the E&I Working Group are:
- To make recommendations to the Steering Group regarding the key areas of focus;
- To develop initiatives, specific activities and projects in relation to the group’s themes and within the scope of the Association’s strategic guidelines;
- To organize meetings and gatherings in other to promote the sharing of experience and best practices between the members of the Association;
- Fund raising (specially through European Projects).